About Me

My photo
Coupon saving happy mother and wife. My blog with help with tips, show my various shopping trips and pretty much rant and rave about anyhting I want..

Monday, February 13, 2012

CVS almost free babylips

Cash Card Deal.

Maybelline Makeup  buy one get one 50% off....

Babylips are 4.19 at my CVS total for 2 is $6.28
In the 2/5 RP there is a 2.00 any 1 lip product.

Total for  10 was 31.40 minus 20.00 (10 coupons for 2.00 off each) plus a crackers for 1.00
Left me with 12.40 . Used 12.00 in ECB's   Leaving total of .40 plus tax of 2.91 my total OOP was 3.31.

I got back a 10.00 Cash Card I could use for my next purchases tax...
I also did a Colgate and nivea lip care deal. Will post tomorrow.

Happy savings.
Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. I did the Baby Lips also, but couldn't get the amount I wanted as the store only had 5 in stock. Hated to be a shelf clearer but that was all they had and it has been the same 5 in stock for a while. Went to two other CVS stores within a 2 mile radius and they had NONE of the Baby Lips. Now I'm sitting on around 20 $2/1 Maybelline Qs, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bummer.. because it is such a great deal.. hopefully you will locate some more.

    I got lucky and my CVS had just rearranged the makeup section and everything was restocked.. So i didnt have to shelf clear...

    N

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of Baby Lips till you posted! I could only imagine what it was...LOL! Great job!

    ReplyDelete